Best Executive Assistant Cover Letter
Best Executive Assistants provide support to top executives in a company and make sure daily operations run smoothly. Essential duties of a Best Executive Assistant are greeting visitors, organizing company dinners and other corporate functions, ordering office supplies, handling the correspondence, making travel arrangements, taking part in meetings, maintaining information confidentiality, doing data entry work, helping executives with decision making, and maintaining schedules.
An eligible cover letter sample for Best Executive Assistant should focus on the following job assets:
- Organization and planning
- Quality focus
- Knowledge of company operations
- Self-confidence and presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Decision making
- Administrative writing skills
- Attention to details
- Time management
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment
Just beneath is displayed an example cover letter highlighting relevant Best Executive Assistant skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Best Executive Assistant Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Smith:
Upon learning of your need for an Executive Assistant, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As an ambitious and dedicated professional with 14+ years of experience providing comprehensive administrative and operational support to C-level personnel, I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to your team at Morgantown Industries.
My expertise lies in coordinating and leading administrative and operational functions for senior-level staff and department directors. Backed by superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional organizational and time-management skills and driving optimal office efficiency and success.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Overseeing scheduling, meeting coordination, calendar management, travel arrangements, budgeting, project management, and records maintenance, ensuring adherence to organizational procedures and policies to ensure outstanding productivity and performance.
- Interacting effectively with cross-functional departments to streamline operations and achieve business success in fast-paced environments.
- Balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven atmospheres while providing top-level customer service and maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Earning consistent recognition by staff and peers for unparalleled interpersonal and communication talents as well as exceptionally positive and uplifting demeanor.
- Possessing an extensive technical skill set—including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, and QuickBooks—as well as a propensity for quickly adapting to new technological programs and systems.
With my proven commitment to delivering the highest level of executive-level administrative support, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to your team at Morgantown Industries. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further.
Thank you for your consideration.
Carol O. Gess
Busy executives count on you to be their "right hand," but could you use a hand in developing your resume for the best executive assistant jobs? To be a successful candidate for executive assistant jobs, resume expert Kim Isaacs says it helps to have a comprehensive resume. For ideas on how to showcase your office-management skills and experience, check out this resume sample for an executive assistant that Isaacs created below. You can also download the executive assistant resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
- Accomplished executive assistant offering 12 years of administrative experience reporting to a CEO and other top executives.
- Consummate professional dedicated to making the lives of busy executives easier. Serve as an effective gatekeeper; prepare well-researched and accurate documents; manage busy calendars; and efficiently handle daily office tasks.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook). Type 75 WPM.
ABC COMPANY, Sometown, NM
Executive Assistant, 2012 to Present
Provide administrative and business support to the CEO of Sometown’s largest manufacturing firm and support other members of the executive management team.Maintain CEO’s calendar -- plan and schedule meetings, teleconferences and travel.
- Negotiated favorable terms and pricing agreements with resorts, vendors, caterers and other providers for service at special events, saving at least $50K annually.
- Improved office efficiency by implementing color-coded filing system and introducing additional time-saving measures.
- Enhanced communication between manufacturing department and executive team, fostering a sense of teamwork and collaboration.
DEF COMPANY, LLC, Sometown, NM
Executive Assistant, 2008 to 2012
Supported law firm’s senior partner, researching legal documents for LLCs, S corps, C corps, limited partnerships and other entities.Handled accounts payable and receivable, prepared bank deposits, controlled inventory, and maintained equipment and technology.
- Planned and coordinated PR initiatives, business development events, partner retreats, holiday parties and more.
- Completed staff orientation seminars for approximately 30 attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries and support staff.
ABC COLLEGE, Sometown, NM
AAS in Business Management
- SkillPath: Managing Multiple Projects, Objectives and Deadlines
- Pryor: The Exceptional Assistant” and “Successful Communication Skills for Women
- AMA: Management Skills for Administrative Professionals and Stepping Up to Leadership